Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Everybody wants to sell you something

WOW!!!! Five football fields of vendors is a lot.  I walked up one side and down the other, and covered a lot of ground in between.  Needless to say my feet are tired.  I did get a lot of info and I am sure that I will be getting hundreds of emails from vendors.  The things that could be done with a limitless budget.  If you want to know about a specific product drop me a line and I will see if I have info to pass along.

I have a couple of free resources that I will be posting soon.

Sold, bought, and reconditioned,
Jason

1 comment:

Larry said...

Get ALL the free stuff you can. You may have to pay for checking and extra bag if successful.

You need to start a contest with all the NM people that are at NECC in RL See how much free stuff you can bring home for the rest of us.