Sunday, June 29, 2008

Last night and the morning after

Sorry for not posting last night after the close of the Annual Affiliate meeting.  Yesterday afternoon I attended sessions on professional development and volunteer management.  Both sessions were very informative.  I found out that RETA's webinar series is unique way of providing professional development, only one or two other districts had anything like the RETA webinar series.  In short I hope RETA keeps up and grows its webinar series.  That was yesterday, and it was a good day.

At the moment I am sitting in a workshop on Technology policy.  The workshop is being presented by Larry Anderson.  So far he is a great presenter and funny as anything.  Time too pay attention and I will post more later.

It is 8:00 am, and all is well,
Jason

2 comments:

Larry said...

Double ditto on the RETA Webinar/Brown Bag efforts and, more importantly, the results. Susie, Cissy, Holly, Bethany, Julia, Miley, Jill, and Celia.

jill brown said...

That is one idea I had-- partner RETA's webinars with ISTE's in a way? Maybe a kind-of co-marketing campaign and a way to bring a lot to the teachers and tech leaders in NM. The list of webinars they have planned for next year is amazing. I'll post as soon as I have a digital copy.. it is not on their website yet.
Jill