Last night Me, Jill, and some other friends took a walk down the River and had dinner at this little hole in the wall. The beef was excellent, tender and flavorful. Then Jill, Mike (Executive Director of CUE), and Clint from Colorado went to a Jazz club. I was falling asleep on my feet, so I walked back to my hotel and called it an early night.
It is 9 am, and all is well,
Jason
4 comments:
Keep the info coming - to the point we are all envious of all you NMSTE types at NECC.
If you see Clint agian - tell him I said HI!
LJ
Yes, in fact it is so social-- I haven't had a chance to post. I didn't bring a laptop from school and am sorry I didn't now! Clint Fisher is doing great for all you ITSers and RETAers that know him. It was a fun time. The river walk is more than I expected, if you are ever in San Antonio.
Well I had my sweetie here until this morning, but now am all by my lonesome. Would enjoy drinks and/or dinner with some folks Tuesday night. Anybody interested!
marian
Post a Comment