Saturday, June 28, 2008

NECC Affiliate Meeting #2

We just received a basket from the Garden State.  As we are listening to the afternoon presentation we are enjoying some old fashioned New Jersey malt balls.  We spent the morning learning about sponsorship for conferences, and how to better market a conference. I got some great ideas about how to better involve corporate partners, and the best way to structure sponsorship programs for conferences.  Marcy, I will make my note a little more coherent and I will post them on the wiki for you.

I am sure Jill will post stuff on the marketing soon.

(On a side note so that you all don't think I am wearing the same clothes from last night, I finally got my luggage last night at about 11:00 p.m. CDST)

More to come.
Jason

4 comments:

Larry said...

Hope you all (NMSTErs) come back with more ideas than we know what to do with - nice problem to have.

jill brown said...

My head is ready to explode! I am going to post some ideas here next for feedback!

Larry said...

Can't think of a better place to post the explosions in the head than there for later metacognating....

Ceppi said...

Jason, what will be the season pass price? =;->